EN | EL | RU
grecotel-black-friday-cyber-monday-offer
Save up to 30% - Limited time offer

Βook between November 27 until November 30 at midnight!

From 102 per night for 2 adults in a Plaza Studio  

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE 
for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free Grecoland kids programme
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI


IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER

FREE UPGRADE TO HALF BOARD Guests who opt for our Half Board meal plan can enjoy dinner or lunch at selected restaurants.

FOR PRIVILEGE MEMBERS ONLY
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT an additional 10% off your room rate
EARN EXTRA POINTS receive 5.000 additional loyalty points
EXCLUSIVE BOOKING PERIOD from Nov 25 til Dec 02, 2020 
 

Stay period: April - November 2021
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in. The offer is refundable. Flexible cancellation terms.The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.
Best Flexible Early Booking Offer

Book by February 28th, 2021 without worries, selecting the offer with the most flexible policies. Save up to 20% discount!

From 116  per night for 2 adults in a Studio     

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free Grecoland kids programme
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI

Stay period April-October 2021.
Flexible cancellation terms
The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

Plaza Spa Apartments Early Bird Special Offer
Save up to 15% extra discount!


Take advantage of the very best rates while booking our Prepaid Early Booking Offer

From 99  per night for 2 adults in a Studio     

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free Grecoland kids programme
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI

Booking period until February 28th, 2021.
Stay period April-October 2021.Valid for limited number of rooms.
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. The offer is non-refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

stay-safe-commitment-by-grecotel-sm

COVID-19, GRECOTEL STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
At Grecotel Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority has always been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees. A cohesive plan has been implemented to our hotels, which includes enhanced health and safety guidelines for all guests and employees, without making any compromises on the quality of our guests’ experience.

We look forward welcoming you to a Safe Grecotel Holiday! 

VIEW OUR COMMITMENT>


MEALS
Occasionally and under specific circumstances, meals might be adjusted to the government's health protocols and guidelines.


Terms & Conditions

Rates are quoted per room per night based on double occupancy, unless otherwise specified. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Minimum night stays may be required. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract. Please contact the hotel for group prices (over 10 rooms). Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and include all taxes. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.

PLAZA SPA APARTMENTS
GRECOTEL FAMILY RESORT


GR-74100 Rethymnon
60 St Ari Velouhioti
Tel: +30 28310 51505
[email protected]

[+] DIRECTIONS & MAP
our club
Newsletter
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send


SEND
trip advisor
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2020
(View more)